Currently I am teaching at Perfect Hearts Yoga and offering individual yoga sessions on request. Check out my Facebook page for a up and coming Prenatal Yoga series in September.
Prenatal yoga session
The prenatal individual session offers empowering words and modified poses that enable the expectant mom to feel safe and strong in her yoga practice and in her life. Specifics about toning, different muscle development to prevent tearing and aid with pushing are just a few things that will be worked on in these sessions.
- 1.5-2hrs, set fee discussed with client
- first 20min discuss clients individual needs and goals
- progress through a sequence of pregnancy safe yoga postures and prepare client for birth
- make a at home practice program and nutrition that will help to have a healthy pregnancy
- last 15-20min discuss plan and answer any questions.
- 1-1.5hrs, set fee discussed with client
- first 10min discuss clients individual needs and goals
- progress through a sequence of yoga poses that will benefit client most
- make a at home practice program and nutrition that will enable client most success
- last 5-10min go over session and answer any questions.
Individual yoga session
My hatha yoga individual session emphasizes clarity of alignment, a steady connection to the breath, and a mindful investigation of what qualities we are truly cultivating in practice. I challenge myself to weave in as many aspects of all that is yoga into my presentation of the Asanas (poses) and Pranayama (breath work) by connecting to my meditation practices. I aspire to help Yogis develop the whole of their being, with an eye toward practices such as love, compassion, and contentment.